The Admissions Operations and Technology Coordinator will create, implement, and maintain processes for Enrollment Management teams in the Admissions CRM (Slate) supporting recruitment efforts. This position will work as a captain in the Undergraduate Admissions CRM (Slate) working closely with Enrollment Management teams on the best way to efficiently leverage the system to meet goals.
What We're Looking For
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business Administration, or a related field is required.
- At least two years of experience managing Slate or other higher education CRMs is required. five years of experience is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information.
- Knowledge of programming principles and relational databases.
- Ability to analyze and streamline complex processes.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively, thrive in a fast-paced environment, multitask, and strong project management skills.
- Communicates effectively with others to meet goals and actively shares information in a consistent and timely manner.
- Able to manage multiple priorities to meet deadlines.
- Experience with SQL or other query languages.
What You Will Do
- Manage existing system functions and provide overall consistency of data, form, and event structure and act as a liaison between the Admissions Operations team and Enrollment Management for processes and workflows within CRM (Slate).
- Build, test, and maintain forms, event templates, fundamental data elements, and system/feature updates throughout the year and during annual cycle prep.
- Use knowledge of data structure and processes to analyze or streamline old processes while creating new processes for continuous improvements.
- Develop innovative system solutions and implement the strategic vision of Enrollment Management.
- Collaborate with the Data team and marketing on event communications, special projects, and queries for programs. Collaborate with ITS regarding data transfer for external departments and troubleshooting.
To apply or view the full position description, please click the job posting link.
The Baylor Experience
Working at Baylor is so much more than simply having a job! As part of the Baylor family, employees not only receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance, generous time off, and fantastic automatic retirement contributions*, they also get to experience Baylor.
- Experience the culture of working for an institution consistently ranked as a "Great College to Work For" by The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Experience a mission driven organization based on a strong Christian commitment (baylor.edu.about)
- Experience Baylor academics with outstanding tuition remission for staff and qualified dependents*
- Experience our beautiful campus with access to libraries, museums, and recreational facilities such as our fitness center, athletic courts, an indoor swimming pool, and the Baylor marina to name a few
- Experience our great dining facilities and enjoy an employee discount
- Experience Baylor athletics with reduced admission or free access to athletic events
- Experience Baylor through many more wonderful events and programs that take place on campus each year
*For more details and eligibility requirements, please visit www.baylor.edu/hr
Learn more about great opportunities to connect and be a part of our local community in Baylor's Waco Culture Guide!
Baylor University is a private Christian university and a nationally ranked research institution, consistently listed with highest honors among The Chronicle of Higher Education's "Great Colleges to Work For". Chartered in 1845 by the Republic of Texas through the efforts of Baptist pioneers, Baylor is the oldest continuously operating university in Texas. The university provides a vibrant campus community for over 16,000 students from all 50 states and more than 80 countries by blending interdisciplinary research with an international reputation for educational excellence and a faculty commitment to teaching and scholarship. Baylor is actively recruiting staff who support our mission as we pursue our bold vision, Illuminate.
Baylor University is a private not-for-profit university affiliated with the Baptist General Convention of Texas. As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, Baylor is committed to compliance with all applicable anti-discrimination laws, including those regarding age, race, color, sex, national origin, marital status, pregnancy status, military service, genetic information, and disability. As a religious educational institution, Baylor is lawfully permitted to consider an applicant's religion among its selection criteria. Baylor encourages women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency