ATSU - Enrollment Services Coordinator, Arizona
Job Category: Student Affairs
Requisition Number: ATSUE002168
Mesa, AZ 85206, USAMesa, AZ 85206, USA
A.T. Still University (ATSU) seeks applications for a non-exempt Enrollment Services Coordinator on the Mesa, Arizona campus. This position provides support for students, faculty, staff responding to questions, forms, and troubleshooting as pertains to Enrollment Services.
The pay for this position starts at $17.74 depending on experience.
- Process general verifications, transcripts, and licensure forms. Manage FCVS verifications.
- Handle online work request ticket system for categories assigned.
- Verify student enrollment and account authorization within the NBME portal for USMLE.
- Serve as a Point of Contact (POC) for VA on the Mesa Campus. Serve as a Designated School Official (DSO) for F-1 Visa students.
- Monitor student criminal background checks for newly matriculating students.
- Assist ATSU students, faculty, and staff via walk-in traffic, phone, and email on Enrollment Services.
- Process WICHE certification requests and HPSP scholarship applications.
- Retrieve academic records via computer and microfilm and assist with academic files for permanent storage.
- Process student name requests and FERPA restrictions. Process scholarship forms.
- Run CampusNexus reports.
- Follow up with students on missing information.
- Conduct special projects/research as assigned by Director - Enrollment Services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Must be able to problem-solve and work in a collaborative manner with other departments.
- Ability to effectively communicate and enforce policies in a courteous and tactful manner.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in order to meet established deadlines.
- 2-3 years of experience working in an administrative environment.
- Prior experience demonstrating good customer service skills.
- Proficient computers skills, using MS Word and Excel.
- Must be organized and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to and work collaboratively with others in problem solving.
- Confident in communicating policy while maintaining a professional, courteous attitude.
Interested applicants should apply online and include your resume, cover letter and transcripts when completing the application. For more information on how to complete this, please visit this link.
ATSU offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverages, among more. If eligible, employee-elected benefits would begin the first of the month following hire date. For more information, please visit: atsu.edu/employment/benefits.
Bachelors or better.
2 years: Experience working in an administrative environment.
Licenses & Certifications
To apply, visit https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/ATS1000ATSU/JobBoard/3cecd56d-0475-4bd9-8534-c2eb468057dd/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=99495be1-e61b-488a-88a0-0300020ac3d8
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency