DATE: March 10, 2023
FROM: Human Resources
POSITION: Admissions Operations Associate (PT - Temporary)
Effective immediately: (PT-Temporary) Admissions Operations Associate in the Admissions Department - New Castle
Position Overview: If you're passionate about higher education, customer service and helping new students get started on the right path, you might be a perfect match for our Admissions Operations Associate position. We're looking for an ambitious professional with proven experience in customer service or higher education to work in a fast-paced student service environment. Bilingual in English/Spanish is highly preferred. This position will work cross-departmentally and serve new students meet their educational goals on a daily basis.
Requirements: A Bachelor's degree is required and a degree in Business or Technology is preferred. Must have a minimum one to three years' experience working in admissions or higher education. Must be detail-oriented, analytical, organized, and goal oriented. Must have excellent communication, customer services skills, organization skills and able to work with diverse populations. Must be self-directed and able to make decisions independently. Must be able to think critically and problem solve, in the best interest of students and the Admissions Team. Must be flexible with schedule and be open to the adaptation of new tasks, in a fast-paced environment. Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office products. Knowledge of Recruit CRM or Banner SIS is preferred but not required. Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality in any situation is a must.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for processing admissions-related documents for specific undergraduate and graduate academic programs. This includes processing applications, paper and electronic transcripts and other admissions required documents such as test scores, recommendation letters and other required documents.
- Scan and link all admissions-related documents utilizing Banner Document Management and the student information system Banner and Recruit CRM.
- Maintain accurate admissions records. This includes using the university's student information system and CRM to update document statuses, update majors, and audit data entry efforts.
- Responsible for maintaining data audits and summary reports for incoming applicants and new students of specific programs. This includes determining trends in the data and resolving data integrity errors.
- Participate in any training sessions offered at sites or within the Admissions Department as necessary.
- Participate in events such as Open House and information sessions as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Admissions Operations Manager and/or the Senior Director of Admissions.
Hours of Employment: Flexible hours Monday through Friday, 8:30am-6:00pm. (Incumbent may be asked to be flexible with hours and/or schedule. Some nights and/or weekends will be required). Position is for six months, with the possibility of the position being renewed.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Benefits: Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Training and Development.
Application Deadline: March 24, 2023
To apply visit https://phh.tbe.taleo.net/phh02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=WILMU&cws=51&rid=1369.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency