This ad is expired.
Admissions Operations and Technology Coordinator
Waco, TX, United States
Job Identification: 11415
Posting Date: 08/17/2021, 2:18 PM
Job Schedule: Full Time
Locations: Waco, TX, United States
Degree Level: Bachelor
The Admissions Operations and Technology Coordinator will create, implement, and maintain processes for Enrollment Management teams in the Admissions CRM (Slate) supporting recruitment efforts. This position will work as a captain in the Undergraduate Admissions CRM (Slate) working closely with Enrollment Management teams on the best way to efficiently leverage the system to meet goals.
What We're Looking For
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business Administration, or a related field is required.
- At least two years of experience managing Slate or other higher education CRMs is required. five years of experience is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information.
- Knowledge of programming principles and relational databases.
- Ability to analyze and streamline complex processes.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively, thrive in a fast-paced environment, multitask, and strong project management skills.
- Communicates effectively with others to meet goals and actively shares information in a consistent and timely manner.
- Able to manage multiple priorities to meet deadlines.
- Experience with SQL or other query languages.
What You Will Do
- Manage existing system functions and provide overall consistency of data, form, and event structure and act as a liaison between the Admissions Operations team and Enrollment Management for processes and workflows within CRM (Slate).
- Build, test, and maintain forms, event templates, fundamental data elements, and system/feature updates throughout the year and during annual cycle prep.
- Use knowledge of data structure and processes to analyze or streamline old processes while creating new processes for continuous improvements.
- Develop innovative system solutions and implement the strategic vision of Enrollment Management.
- Collaborate with the Data team and marketing on event communications, special projects, and queries for programs. Collaborate with ITS regarding data transfer for external departments and troubleshooting.
Explore & Engage
Learn more about Baylor and our strategic vision, Illuminate. Also, explore our great hometown of Waco and the many opportunities to engage locally. If you are new to Central Texas, This is Waco!
Baylor University is a private not-for-profit university affiliated with the Baptist General Convention of Texas. As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, Baylor is committed to compliance with all applicable anti-discrimination laws, including those regarding age, race, color, sex, national origin, military service, genetic information, and disability. As a religious educational institution, Baylor is lawfully permitted to consider an applicants religion as a selection criterion. Baylor encourages women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply.
To apply, visit https://ejof.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX/requisitions/preview/11415
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency