Job Description Summary
The Assistant Director is responsible for executing the print and email communication strategy for the Office of Undergraduate Admission as part of a communications team that includes the Director of Undergraduate Admission Marketing and Events, Enrollment Systems, and the Marketing and Communications division. They will also perform the core duties of an admission counselor, including responsibility for a recruitment territory, reviewing admission applications, and supporting the functions of the Office of Undergraduate Admission through presentation of information session, interviewing prospective students, serving as Officer of the Day, attendance at on-campus large-scale events, etc.
Responsible for the execution of the marketing and communication plan for first year and transfer students, both domestic and international.
- Work with the Director of UGA Marketing and Events to update content of recruit and yield sequence emails, proof prior to launch, and maintain/update email calendar.
- Work with Enrollment Systems to schedule all UGA email and text campaigns in a timely manner.
- Draft email and text copy for approval by Director.
- Annually update admission and scholarship letters for mailing and portal presentation, ensuring accuracy of scholarship requirements.
- Work with Marketing and Communications and Director of UGA Marketing and Events to update print materials according to release schedule.
- Monitor print stock at fulfilment house. Coordinate distribution of materials to UGA for onsite storage.
- Ensure accuracy of invoices from third party print vendors and facilitate creation of purchase orders (when necessary) and payment of invoices.
- Travel and promote Bentley University at high schools, college fairs and other educational forums providing public presentations to individuals and groups; develop and evaluate strategy for individually assigned geographic recruitment regions.
- Promote Bentley, including the admission process, at on-campus information sessions. Interview prospective students on and off campus; follow up with written, telephone and email contact with students, parents and counselors.
- Review admission applications, render decisions and participate in entire file review and scholarship selection processes.
- Serve as Officer-of-the-Day to assist in smooth daily office operation.
- Provide additional assistance with the visitor experience and special visit programs
- Bachelor's Degree required plus 2-4 years of college admission or other highly- relevant experience.
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service and follow through.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under time constraints.
- Must hold and maintain a valid, unrestricted United States driver's license, with an insurable driving history as determined by Bentley's insurance carrier.
- Individual private office within a large suite of offices. Private space is adjacent to public space, which means that prospective students and families interact with staff throughout the physical office space.
- Day and overnight travel required during the recruitment season often necessitating travel after normal work hours and on holidays and/or weekends.
- Preparation for and attendance at recruiting events sometimes requires lifting and carrying heavy boxes as well as standing for long periods of time.
Bentley University requires references checks and may conduct other pre-employment screening.
Bentley University strives to create a campus community that welcomes the exchange of ideas, and fosters a culture that values differences and views them as a strength in our community.
Bentley University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, building strength through diversity. The University is committed to building a community of talented students, faculty and staff who reflect the diversity of global business. We strongly encourage applications from persons from underrepresented groups, individuals with disabilities, covered veterans and those with diverse experiences and backgrounds.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/4ePEXkhYw7N8AhWXlIW6RZ
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency