This ad is expired.
Associate Director of Graduate Admission
Rollins is the best college in Florida, but don't just take our word for it. See what the experts are saying. Explore all of the ways Rollins is top ranked-from our academic excellence and expert faculty to our unparalleled campus and one-of-a-kind study abroad opportunities.
For the 14th consecutive year, Rollins College has been named a "Great College to Work For"! Be a part of the Rollins experience and find a place where you belong. Ready to join us?
At Rollins, we strive to be responsive, respectful, collaborative, competent, and inclusive in all that we do. Whether serving prospective or current students, alumni, local residents, or our fellow faculty and staff colleagues, these standards define the Rollins service experience.
Click here to learn more about our commitment to Service Excellence at Rollins College!
Benefits & Perks:
- 25 Days - Paid Time Off (vacation, sick and personal time)
- 10 Days - Paid Holidays
- 5 Days - Paid College Closure Days
- Eligible for Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurances (within 30 days of hire)
- 100% Employer-Funded Health Reimbursement Account ($125+/month)
- 100% Employer-Paid Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- 11.5% Employer Retirement Contributions
- Discounted On-Campus Dining Meal Plans
- Free On-Campus Parking
- Free Access to Campus Amenities (gyms, pools, library, sporting events and more)
- Free Full Tuition for Employees and their Families
- Pet Insurance
- 100% Employer-Funded Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Award-Winning Wellbeing Programs: Blue Rewards, Rally Dollars, Hinge Health Musculoskeletal Coaching
- Plus More!
- Local & National Discount Programs, including Winter Park Locations (i.e. shops, restaurants, gift cards and more)
- Free E-Training Courses & Professional Development Opportunities
- IT Software & Laptop Discounts (Apple, Lenovo, and more)
- College Bookstore Discounts
- Annual Service Awards & Recognition Programs
- Discover what it's like to live in Orlando: Live, Work, Play and Learn
- Plus More!
Rollins offers a competitive salary.
Click here to review our full benefits package.
The primary functions of the Associate Director of Graduate Admission is to manage and optimize the graduate admission process within Rollins' School of Graduate Studies. This includes the creation of a written recruitment strategy for each graduate program in collaboration with the Director of Admission and work with the Associate Director of Integrated Marketing to ensure effective communication and planning for all aspects of the graduate requirement process. Additionally, this position is responsible for developing and managing departmentally sponsored events to promote the graduate programs. As a member of the Admissions team, the Associate Director is expected to be knowledgeable about all graduate programs, able to interact with prospects and recruits, and represent the department as needed at meetings and recruitment events.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Oversee, implement and deliver timely electronic communication with prospective applicants.
- Develop mass communications targeted to prospective students and applicants via electronic means as requested. This includes maintaining lists of names, recruitment campaigns, and generating reports in a timely manner.
- Ensure all inquiries and new student data are accurately entered into the CRM in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the Director of Student Services to ensure a seamless new student orientation process.
- Partner with other departments and graduate program directors as necessary to finalize enrollment processes.
- Actively participate in all aspects of new student recruitment and enrollment processes.
- Meet with prospective students, provide campus tours, discuss programs, and work with student services to get audits for programs of interest.
- Work closely with the associate director of integrated marketing to ensure that content is current and accurate on the web site, including electronic and paper recruitment material as well.
- Planning and organizing admission-related events such as college visits, information sessions, conferences, etc. associated with graduate program recruitment.
- Participate in the application review and selection process for all graduate programs.
- Attend expos, fairs, conferences, information sessions, and other recruitment-related events, engaging prospective students and school representatives and making presentations about the Hamilton Holt School.
- Processes applications and related materials for admission. Collect and record required documentation.
- Develop and carry-out a strategic recruitment plan to meet graduate recruitment goals in collaboration with the director of admission.
- Adhere to all College policies and procedures and federal, state, and accrediting agency rules with respect to recruitment.
- Bachelor's degree, supplemented with a minimum of five (5) years of related work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to meet recruitment targets.
- Knowledge and experience with student information systems.
- Knowledge of database management software, computer operations systems, reporting tools and web-based application.
- Proficiency with personal computers and related software such as MS Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Excel. Data access and reporting skills.
- Proficiency in searching information on a variety of Internet, library based and other database systems.
- Knowledge of transfer credit procedures, college curriculum and requirements for graduation, college admission requirements, etc.
- Must have excellent computer, grammatical and editing skills, as well as verbal and interpersonal communication skills to interact effectively with individuals at all levels.
- Knowledge of enrollment planning, recruitment and communication strategies.
- Excellent communication skills and strong ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Ability to take responsibility for assigned projects from beginning to completion with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent knowledge and practice of organizational and time management skills; attention to detail and follow through. Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to interact with internal and external customers in a professional manner using good business etiquette.
- Must possess strong leadership and presentation skills.
- Strong cross-cultural, cross-generational, and interpersonal and communication skills are necessary.
- Possess a valid driver's license, or ability to obtain an Florida driver's license within 30 days of accepting the job, and acceptable MVR are required.
- Masters degree.
- Work experience in admissions/recruiting.
- Experience working with systems such as Banner and/or Slate.
- Campus-based, front-facing customer service position, working in an office environment with other staff members.
- Regular use of a computer.
- Must be able to travel and participate in work-related events (local, domestic and international) and work flexible hours which includes evenings and weekends as needed.
Instructions to Applicants:
To apply, please submit an application and upload the following materials:
- Cover Letter
Screening of applications will begin immediately and continue until position is filled.
About Rollins Graduate Studies:
Rollins' School of Graduate Studies offers flexible and affordable master's degree programs designed for working professionals. Remove the word "weekday and weekend
To learn more about Rollins' Graduate Studies, please visit: https://www.rollins.edu/graduate/
About Rollins College:
Rollins is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive campus community, and the College celebrates the open exchange of ideas within a climate of civility and mutual respect. We view differences-from race and ethnicity to sexual orientation and political perspectives-as rich opportunities for understanding, learning, and growth. to learn more, please click here.
Through its mission, Rollins College is firmly committed to creating a just community that embraces multiculturalism; persons from historically under-represented minority groups are therefore encouraged to apply. Rollins does not discriminate on the basis of sex, disability, race, age, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical characteristics, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law, in its educational programs and activities.
To apply, visit https://jobs.rollins.edu/cw/en-us/job/493393/associate-director-of-graduate-admission
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency jeid-6328173bfeac314fa10516082f87cd93