- Enrollment Counselor
- Go to our website »
DATE: March 10, 2023
FROM: Human Resources
POSITION: (2) Enrollment Counselor (PT)
Effective immediately: (2 - PT) Enrollment Counselor - Administrative Affairs, Wilmington University, Brandywine location.
Requirements: The incumbent must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferred. A minimum of (2) years working in enrollment services, admissions or customer service in higher education or related field. Must have excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing, customer services skills, and organization skills. Must have skills in telephone etiquette, as well as with Zoom and Teams. Must be detail-oriented and able to work with diverse populations. Must be able to multi-task, problem solve, think critically and remain organized in a fast-paced environment. Must be self-directed and able to make decisions independently. Bi-lingual or Spanish speaking is preferable but not required. Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office products. Knowledge of Banner SIS and Recruit CRM preferred but not required. Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality in any situation is a must.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for assisting prospective and new applicants/incoming students through the enrollment process. This includes overseeing specific segments of students or caseloads and serving as their point of contact for all questions relating to enrollment.
- Maintain contact with all assigned prospective and incoming students within identified segments. This includes outreach to schedule appointments, assist with the financial aid process and to help with the enrollment and registration process.
- Serve as a liaison between Transfer Services, Engagement Services, Admissions Operations, Academic Advising and Graduate Program Chairs, and colleges to schedule advising or meetings with Graduate Program Chairs.
- Assist with enrollment related outreach activities such as email, phone calls and text messaging. This includes being responsible for outreach efforts for assigned student segments.
- Responsible for tracking assigned caseloads and to identify gaps in service, potential opportunities to increase communications or to improve efficiencies.
- Participate in on-going enrollment service and student service related training for staff as assigned by the Director of Enrollment Services.
- Advise applicants concerning degree requirements.
- Process and maintain accurate and detailed records and documents; prepare applicant records and associated correspondence; accomplish data entry and retrieval of information from databases and verify the completeness and accuracy of information and documents submitted.
- Responsible for counseling and outreach to applicants and parents on the admission requirements and procedures, and works directly with them to resolve extenuating circumstances, complaints and appeals.
- Reviewing and evaluating first year and transfer applications submitted by the applicant for the purpose of making admissions decisions or recommendations.
- Make course selections and substitutions.
- Participate in all enrollment services related activities and university functions as deemed necessary.
- Must be flexible with schedule and be open to the adaptation of new tasks, in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to think critically and problem solve, in the best interest of applicants/students and the enrollment services team.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Enrollment Services.
Hours of Employment: Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm and/or 2:00pm - 7:00pm. (Incumbent may be asked to be flexible with hours and/or schedule. Some nights and/or weekends may be required). The position requires being available to work 29 hrs., per week on site at the Brandywine location.
Benefits: Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Training and Development.
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
Application Deadline: March 24, 2023
To apply visit https://phh.tbe.taleo.net/phh02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=WILMU&cws=51&rid=1368.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency