This ad is expired.
Regional Assistant Director of Admissions (Northern California)
CA, United States
Job Identification: 11662
Posting Date: 07/12/2021, 6:45 AM
Job Schedule: Full time
Locations: CA, United States
Degree Level: Bachelor
The Regional Associate Director of Admissions coordinates regional recruitment in key markets, establishes new relationships and networks throughout the US, and recruits students to increase the number of out-of-state students at Baylor University. This position will be working in Northern California and will be expected to recruit in the Pacific Northwest Region.
What We're Looking For
- A Bachelor's degree, three years of admissions experience, and an active Christian faith are required.
- Familiar and enthusiastic about Baylor University.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an understanding of the different needs of our prospective students and parents.
- Ability to apply active listening and analytical thinking skills to present viable options.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Ability to work a substantial amount of nights and weekends as necessary.
- Ability to reside in the assigned region, Northern California, and be in close contact with the Waco-based Admissions office.
- A team attitude and a consistent commitment to a high standard of excellence.
- A valid driver's license is required.
What You Will Do
- Independently develop a strategic plan to visit key areas within the region.
- Coordinate/execute all high school visits & fairs by working with counselors, Parents Network, Development & other constituent groups.
- Execute virtual recruitment as necessary in the territory.
- Travel and serve as host at events throughout the year. Develop new initiatives and events specific to the needs of various key areas, including virtual recruitment.
- Counsel students/parents as they navigate through a complex & competitive process using advanced listening & counseling skills, especially regarding test-optional admissions.
- Counsel students regarding final college decisions. Complete application files for review using advanced knowledge of Slate, banner, and bearhaus.
- Responsible for meeting yearly enrollment goals as they impact net tuition revenue for the University.
- Independently manage a geographic territory and strategically work with prospective students within that territory from point of inquiry to final matriculation, using geo-demographic research, historical data, funnel reports, and current enrollment trends to increase yield.
Explore & Engage
Learn more about Baylor and our strategic vision, Illuminate. Also, explore our great hometown of Waco and many opportunities to engage locally.
Baylor University is a private not-for-profit university affiliated with the Baptist General Convention of Texas. As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, Baylor is committed to compliance with all applicable anti-discrimination laws, including those regarding age, race, color, sex, national origin, military service, genetic information, and disability. As a religious educational institution, Baylor is lawfully permitted to consider an applicants religion as a selection criterion. Baylor encourages women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply.
To apply, visit https://ejof.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX/requisitions/preview/11662
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency