Registration Coordinator (Arizona)
Alliant International University is a professional practice University committed to excellence in four areas: Education for Professional Practice, Scholarship, Multicultural and International Competence and Community Engagement. The University provides students with the highest quality of education through excellence and innovation in academic scholarship, applied training and research, and community service, particularly to underserved populations. Through its Mission, the University's goal is to equip students with the competencies they need to provide public benefit and make an impact in their communities by addressing major contemporary social issues. Core competencies of the University's training programs include cultural diversity, which is infused in courses and field placements and is manifest in the diversity of its students, faculty.
Alliant International University prepares students for professional careers of service and leadership, and promotes the discovery and application of knowledge to improve the lives of people in diverse cultures and communities around the world.
An inclusive world empowered by Alliant alumni.
Under the general direction of the Manager of Student Advising, Campus Director, or Associate Director of Student Services, the Registration Coordinator (RC) will work collaboratively with their Student Advising Team in supporting the University's student population enrolled in Alliant International degree or certificate programs. The Registration Coordinator performs a variety of registration and administrative functions, including registration of new and continuing students, degree audits, reporting, and uploading of documents to student files. The incumbent must be able to organize and plan work and be capable of handling multiple assignments, prioritizing them in a constantly changing work environment This position required multi-tasking abilities, exceptional interpersonal/cross-cultural communication skills, the ability to comple tasks with accuracy and meet deadlines and take the initiative and demonstrate the ability to effectively problem-solve.
The RC will be responsible for completing and auditing the registration of students from matriculation to commencement. They will ensure open lines of communication with campus departments to proactively resolve student registration issues and uphold the policies and procedures set forth by the University Catalog. The RC handles sensitive information necessitating considerable use of tact, discretion, and judgment; and must exhitbit a high level of professionalism.
*(Primary location is Phoenix, Arizona currently on-site with a possiblity of remote).
Duties and Responsibilities:
(Resonable accomodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions)
- Supports registration and administrative functions for assigned Student Advisor(s).
- Assists with registration for new and continuing students, compile Master Plans of Studies, complete preliminary degree audits, etc.
- Works with the Credential Analyst team to ensure students are accurately registered for Clinical Practice courses.
- Create Activities in CNS/WebClient for Student Advisors indicating registration completion and/or hold notifications.
- Collaborate with the Program Coordinator(s) in maintaining the accuracy and efficiency of class schedules and projections.
- Ability to track academic progression through CNS/Web Client or equivalent Databases.
- Monitor student records and ensure pre-requisite and co-requisite requirements are met.
- Generate and review the Grade Report to ensure that students are accurately registered for subsequent terms.
- Generate and review missing Registration report to review students who may be eligible for registration.
- Assist Student Advisors with developing and implementing re-entry outreach efforts.
- Assist Manager of Student Advising and Associate Director of Student Services with reporting and analysis for the advising team.
- Participate in administrative meetings to help develop and maintain efficiencies within student information systems.
- Knowledgeable of all department systems, resources, and tools (CNS, WebClient, Canvas, Student Portal, Salesforce, etc).
- Upload Documentation to CNS/WebClient (ex: SERC letters)/
- Maintains student records to ensure accuracy and timeliness of data.
- Perform other related tasks, duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or directed.
- Proficient computer skills, in particular with Microsoft Office Suite, Campus Nexxus Student (CNS)/WebClient, or other CRM software.
- Ability to work effectively as a team player; highly motivated, focused and results oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and multi-task a transactional and non-transactional task.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to exercise discretion and tact in all interpersonal contacts, and to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks according to required deadlines and maintain composure under high stress conditions.
- Ability to follow written and/or verbal direction.
- Ability to be optimistic, positive, and supportive in all interactions with others.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college or university, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience: Two (2) years of experience in a Registrar' office, or similar administrative duties, preferably in a higher education institution setting preferred.
- Certifications, Licenses, etc.: None
- Please submit a resume/CV and cover letter.
Background Check Requirements:
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check (including criminal, prior employment and education verification). Failure to satisfactorily complete the background check may affect the application status of applicants or continued employment of current University employees who apply for the position.
Anti-Discrimination Policy: Alliant International University prohibits unlawful discrimination, harassment or retaliation in its educational programs, services and activities, and in employment practices, including but not limited to internal promotions, training, opportunities for advancement, terminations, relationships with outside vendors, use of contractors and consultants, and in its admission or access thereto, on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin or descent, color, creed, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability (including physical, disease, psychiatric or psychological disability), medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, hair style or texture associated with race, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Alliant International University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to ensuring a high quality of education through the diversity of the University community and the curriculum. Women, people of color, people with disabilities and people from other underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply, as we actively seek to increase diversity at all levels. The University will conduct its programs, services and activities consistent with applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations and orders.
Applicants must currently be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Offers of employment are contingent upon the presentation of documents that demonstrate a person's identity and authorization to work in the United States, which are consistent with the provisions of the Immigration Reform and Control Act.
Applicants with disabilities and applicants who require assistance completing an application may contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 858-635-4509.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) requires that we provide you with this Notice at Collection for California Employees and Applicants. This notice is about the collection and use of your personal information. We encourage you to read this notice carefully.
Governing legislation: Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Civil Rights Act of 1991, Title IX of the Education Amendments Act of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, the regulations implementing these statutes, and applicable federal and California law.
Alliant International University is a smoke and tobacco free environment.
Company: Alliant International University, Inc.
Country: United States of America
Postal Code: 85021
Job ID: 217504
To apply, visit https://jobsearch.createyourowncareer.com/Alliant/job/San-Diego-Registration-Coordinator-%28Remote%29-CA-92130/800650801/
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency