This ad is expired.
Senior Research Analyst - Enrollment Management
Waco, TX, United States
Job Identification: 11788
Posting Date: 08/02/2021, 8:54 AM
Job Schedule: Full time
Locations: Waco, TX, United States
Degree Level: Bachelor
The Senior Research Analyst is responsible for performing research on University data in order to support data-driven decisions across Enrollment Management and report information to key stakeholders across Baylor University. This position reports to the Associate Director of Research in Enrollment Management and will work closely with the Admissions Operations and Admissions Marketing team.
What We're Looking For
- A Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Data Sciences, Computer Sciences or related field and five years of relevant experience working in analyzing data is required.
- Strong technical/computer and creative development skills.
- Ability to manage large amounts of complex data, and to coordinate a variety of information systems.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new software, platforms and hardware as the technology evolves.
- Ability to set priorities in order to perform and manage workload involving a large number of interruptions and sensitive matters.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an understanding of the different needs of the enrollment management team members.
What You Will Do
- Perform research projects that help all areas of Enrollment Management (Admissions, Student Financial Aid, Student Financial Accounts) to make data-informed decisions in support of the University's mission.
- Create and maintain complex queries across multiple data sources. Aggregate information from internal and external data sources to answer research questions and inform university strategies.
- Cleanse data in preparation for analysis, including ensuring data quality, accuracy, and year-over-year congruency. Manage data consistently and efficiently.
- Create and maintain reports or dashboards on research for Enrollment Management and University colleagues.
- Collaborate with university colleagues and members of Enrollment management to provide results and recommendations regarding research projects.
- Collaborate with members of the Data & Analytics team to ensure best practices and provide internal metrics.
- Perform other tasks as directed by supervisor.
What You Can Expect
As part of the Baylor family, eligible employees receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, generous time off, tuition remission, and outstanding automatic retirement contributions. Baylor has a comprehensive benefits plan that supports you and your family's wellbeing and allows you to be a part of the life of a vibrant and active college campus. To learn more, go to Baylor Benefits & Advantages.
Explore & Engage
Learn more about Baylor and our strategic vision, Illuminate. Also, explore our great hometown of Waco and the many opportunities to engage locally. If you are new to Central Texas, This is Waco!
Baylor University is a private not-for-profit university affiliated with the Baptist General Convention of Texas. As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, Baylor is committed to compliance with all applicable anti-discrimination laws, including those regarding age, race, color, sex, national origin, military service, genetic information, and disability. As a religious educational institution, Baylor is lawfully permitted to consider an applicants religion as a selection criterion. Baylor encourages women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply.
To apply, visit https://ejof.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX/requisitions/preview/11788
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency