This ad is expired.
University Admissions Recruiter/Counselor
Requisition ID: 2022-8246
Position Type: Full-Time
Schedule Shift: Day
Hours Per Week: 38
Category: Student Services
The University Admissions Recruiter/Counselor, acting under the direction of the Associate Director of Admissions and in collaboration with Program Leadership, is a representative of the university, serving as the point person for the recruitment of students and the management of communications to external stakeholders. The University Admissions Recruiter/Counselor is responsible for achieving established academic program enrollment goals through set and data-driven recruitment practices. The incumbent will work with diverse groups of individuals within the university to support the development, implementation, and maintenance of comprehensive communication plans, with a primary focus on recruitment. The University Admissions Recruiter/Counselor should have a demonstrated record of success in marketing and sales and experience with generating and delivering a marketing and recruitment plan. The work requires flexibility, adaptability, creativity, and attention to detail. The incumbent must support the university's mission and be motivated to promote the growth and development of its programs. The University Admissions Recruiter/Counselor must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work with diverse groups of individuals in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
The University Admissions Recruiter/Counselor will formulate and implement a comprehensive recruitment and admissions plan that includes targeted advertising, travel, campus visits and managing the total admissions funnel for the specific assigned program(s), including prospective, in-progress applicants and, when assigned, accepted students. The position also includes funnel management to build inquiry pools to reach established enrollment goals.
Click the link below to see some of the Benefits offered to our employees here at Touro University California!
- Work with the Associate Director of Admissions and Program Leadership to formulate and implement a comprehensive recruitment and admissions plan to meet and increase enrollment goals.
- Generate recruitment materials based on programmatic information.
- Represent program(s) at recruitment events and opportunities.
- Coordinate events and programs to support recruitment activities.
- Coordinate the dissemination of information to prospective students and other stakeholders using multiple communication platforms.
- Coordinate the generation of branded marketing materials.
- Ensure the implementation of programs and processes targeting the recruitment and retention of prospective students.
- Create statistical reports and provide analytical data to assist with recruitment, enrollment, and yield strategies.
- Assess recruitment activities and document their outcomes.
- Collaborate with Program Leadership to help solidify and manage existing partnerships within healthcare systems, businesses, and educational entities.
- Coordinate recruitment resources and activities with other university departments.
- Cultivate relationships with internal and external programs and stakeholders to facilitate student recruitment and retention.
- Maintain communication with prospective applicants to encourage and support completing the application process.
- Manage the admissions process and applications for academic programs as/if assigned.
- Serve as a liaison with other student life departments.
- Other duties are as assigned.
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university and two years of related work experience is preferred. Candidates without a bachelors degree may also be considered provided they have at least six years of related work experience.
- Significant experience in recruitment, admissions, or student services.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the enthusiasm and motivation to contribute to the growth and development of assigned University programs.
- Knowledge and successful application of marketing and sales techniques.
- Knowledge of admissions requirements, curriculum, and programs.
- Knowledge of assigned program(s), profession, and training programs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, database management, and social media platforms.
- Ability to learn new technologies, be self-motivated, and prioritize workload.
- Ability to work as part of a team with the College(s), University, and other stakeholders.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to implement best practices.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Ability to work with diverse populations.
- High level of experience utilizing social media.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to exercise sound judgment.
- Able to collect and analyze data, using the results to implement future programs, plans, and strategies.
- Must be flexible to work evenings, weekends, and travel for recruitment and professional development.
To apply, visit https://tuccareers-touro.icims.com/jobs/8246/university-admissions-recruiter-counselor/job?in_iframe=1
Touro University is an equal opportunity employer. Touro University treats all employees, job applicants, and students without unlawful consideration of race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition), age, disability, medical condition, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, military service or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We are committed to ensuring the fulfillment of this policy in all decisions, including but not limited to, recruitment, the administration of educational programs and activities, hiring, compensation, training and apprenticeship, placement, promotion, upgrading, demotion, downgrading, transfer, layoff, suspension, expulsion and termination, and all other terms and conditions of admission, matriculation, and employment.
Inquiries or complaints concerning the non-discrimination policies should be sent to Zachary Shapiro, 690 Walnut Ave, Suite 210, Vallejo, California, 94592, firstname.lastname@example.org (707-638-5459) or, alternatively, to the Chief Compliance Officer at email@example.com and 646-565-6000 x55330.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency